Waste Heat Recovery Boilers are suitable for recovering waste gases and its energy from oil, gas and minerals, ferrous metals, glass, cement and non-ferrous metals. Steam production is an ideal method to convalesce waste heat energy from these gases in a form most naturally utilized.
These boilers can be field erected or package type as per the customer demands. Huge quantities of heat energy inherent in exhaustion gases from varied industrial processes can be recovered to reduce the consumption of energy. These boilers are widely demanded in applications such as blast furnace, lean gas and fire boilers for steel industry.
- High Sinking Time
- Unique Safeties provide
- Dryness Fraction – 99.5 %
- Regulated movement of divert damper
- Smart boiler with heat recovery calculator
- Single element control in case of economizer
- All steam line & water line valves are piston valves
- Modulating divert damper with sealing efficiency of 99.9%
- Sonic soot blowers for online cleaning (for FO fired gensets)
- Interlock between of divert damper & outlet motorized valve
- Hot Water Generation
- Thermic Fluid Heating
- Process Heating Plants
- Power Generation Plants
||Up to 100 kg/cm2 (g)
||Up to 520 deg C
||Blast Furnace Gas, Coke Oven Gas, LD gas and other lean gases.